Saturday, June 29, 2013

Shopping trip 1

I'm so excited! My credit card finally came in. Now, it's mostly just to pay for my therapy, since I'm pretty sure my insurance won't cover it.

But, I decided to build my confidence and go shopping for an outfit tomorrow. I'm not gonna go for something so girly. Probably a pair of jeans, a top, and some shoes. I'm not sure if I want to get a bra and some more panties, or maybe a bikini set. Of course, I've got nothing to show off up top. But it'd be nice to wear.

So, I'm gonna go shopping tomorrow, and walk in the women's section with my head held high, ignore the stares and whispers, go try on some stuff, and buy with confidence. I might go somewhere less packed, like KMart, but at least shopping.

So, wish me luck!!! Miss Chelsea's gonna buy some clothes, and make my therapist proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment