Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Confidence (-58 days)

Hello everyone,

I'm so glad I went to therapy. I've gained a lot of confidence overnight, oddly enough. I'm still not ready to tell my wife yet, but there are other reasons for that though.

My confidence has gone up considerably. There are still a lot of things that I'd like to improve with my life. Honestly, I thought I was happy, but I didn't realize there was stuff I could change about myself.

But, my confidence is definitely higher. I'd really like to go out shopping for some clothing, and actually not hide it, or try to do it quietly. I'm looking forward to it. But, must wait a bit. Things will happen in time. The term "day by day" couldn't be more true right now. It seems like every day takes forever to be over. 58 days until coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment