Sunday, June 30, 2013

Shopping trip 1 (cont.)

Here we go folks! Heading out for my first public shopping trip. I'm still a little nervous, but I'm gonna do this! I am who I am!! And Chelsea needs clothes! I'll update when I come back, and take some pics of what I buy. Wish me luck!


UPDATE!

So, I went shopping!! OMG, I spent 2 hours in 2 stores. I went to KMart, which of course was packed because, duh Chelsea, people go shopping on Sundays. Can't believe I forgot that. But, I shopped regardless. I was still a little nervous, and I'll admit, I stalled for a while. But, I tried on jeans, and a few tops, and a bikini! Granted, again, I have nothing to fill the top with. I could stuff it, but my face wouldn't be passable if every woman in the area had stubble on their face. LOL.

Then I went to Payless, which I was a little more nervous about, since there were people in the aisle with me, and the salesman wouldn't stop walking down my aisle. But I grabbed two pairs of shoes (buy one get one half off). They're so cute! (Eerie music plays- I've got the female shopping mind. Help us all!)

I went to a store to find a wig too, but their selection since I'd last seen them had diminished to either long, neon pink, long blond, or goth white/gray. So, I skipped that.

So, allow me to show you what I got!!

 My bikini bottom, a sunset picture

My matching bikini top

 The top I bought. It's not too girly.

Jeans! They fit pretty nicely (now all I need are some hips and a butt!!) Also, going to need a handbag or something when I wear those, because, WHERE ARE THE POCKETS!!! Women's jeans have no pockets! OMG! I could barely put my car keys in them!

Cute pair of shoes! They have a very slight heel (not sure what you call that).

 Another cute pair, blue, to match my top!

So that's what I bought. Just have to get a small handbag to put my stuff in for my appointment, since, again, NO POCKETS!! No wonder women put their phones in their bras.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Amazon.com sells wigs of various qualities, I bought one from China that was super cheap but actually looks fairly nice!

    ReplyDelete