Thursday, June 27, 2013

Eh... -57 days

Hey all,

It's been sort of a down day today. Thinking of some things last night, had a short talk with my best friend (@1 in the morning), because I let myself slip a little. I thought my friends would see me as a bad person if my transition caused a divorce, and he gave me reassurance.
No daydreaming of the future since last night when I left for work. Lots of anxiety though. Have to still act normal around everyone, especially my wife, and it's almost making me sick to my stomach talking about some things (like a second baby...). Very doubtful this is going to work out at this point. Maybe it's my mood, but I think I'm being more than realistic right now.
Everything is becoming more real by the day. I made sure my wife is working August 23rd @night, so I can tell my parents. Then I'll be telling her the 24th, but I asked her boss to give her Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off, since I don't really know how upset she'll be. I'll be asking my mom to take off that Monday too, just so my wife has some support. I just feel really crappy, because her boss thinks I have some big surprise for my wife. I do... just not that kind.
I'm not sure if my wife will tell her parents right away. She might go through some denial first, but I don't know for sure. I just know it's going to be a rough weekend, and I'll be mostly packed Friday night just in case. *crossing fingers* Hoping it goes better than I think, but unsure right now.


MOOD: Low
Winner for today: Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment