Monday, July 1, 2013

snowballs

Well oopsie doo...

So, yesterday, remember, I told you all that I told my mom I was in therapy but not why. Ok, so that was ok.

Well, today I had to call her at work (we work at the same place, but I work third shift on the floor, and she works first shift in the office). When I called, I could hear she was upset and tearing up. I asked her what was wrong, and she said she couldn't handle not knowing what it was, because it was making her worry. I had reassured her I wasn't in danger, but fear of the unknown, you know?

So, I had to tell her. Yes, I came out to one of my Big 3. We talked for almost half an hour, and I told her everything. In short, she seems ok. She'll need time, but yes, she surprised me. I'm not sure HOW ok she is, but she seems ok.

So, why did I call this post "snowballs"? Well, you know how in the cartoons, a character pushes a little snowball off the top of the mountain, and by the time it gets to the bottom, it's the size of a bus? Yeah, pretty much my life right now. August 23rd is no longer possible. Because my mom was having a hard time not telling my dad that I was in therapy, she won't be able to keep this from him forever. So, next Friday, I'm gonna have to tell him. (At least I'll have a therapy session before it).

After that... well, it won't be long until I have to tell my wife. Because I think my mom will be ok, but I think my dad might treat me differently. So, that whole snowball analogy. Yeah. Not gonna be long until it crashes to the bottom.

MOOD: uh... wtf just happened?
Winner: Chelsea I guess. 'Cause Shawn's gonna be the big loser soon

No comments:

Post a Comment