Monday, July 8, 2013

Sigh of relief

Well, it's finally over. I'm finally out, for real, for good. Chelsea has made her appearance, sort of.
I told my wife my decision, and despite the negative outcome, I'm relieved. I am finally able to be myself, and I can start my therapy and be on my way to hormones.

It's not going to be easy, obviously. I'm going to need to go look for a second job, what with child support, therapy, finding a place to live (possibly couch hopping), selling the house, and of course the ultimate end: divorce. I'm sure that'll be fun....

But, it's finally out. My wife knows, my in-laws know (or, ex in laws I guess. They weren't too happy.) My mom knew already, but my dad knows now. I'm gonna tell my brother soon (he's on his way over as I type.) I can start telling some more of my friends. I'm just so glad to be myself finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment