Friday, October 18, 2013

Ok, it's been some time since I last updated, so here's what's happening.

Things are great at home. My wife and I are officially staying together. It took some time for her to decide what she wanted to do, but she feels she can accept me as a woman just as much as she can a man. Our little guy is six months old, and growing taller by the day. He's a little behind on weight, but that's ok. As for me, I'm dressing around the house while my wife is away, but she allows me to wear pajamas to bed, and my underwear under my regular clothing.

I still haven't spoken to my in-laws since July. I'm actually not ready to talk to them about anything yet, so I'm okay with that right now. It still hurts to have been dropped so easily from "family." On that note, the rest of my wife's family has been pretty good. Two of her aunts support us, and her grandmother even went out and got books that her doctor recommended, and she supports us as well. In fact, she told my wife that she needs to let me change so this doesn't destroy me from the inside out. That was the sweetest things I heard that day.

That's about all for now. Kinda tired. Think I'll lay down for a bit and then get some more stuff done around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment